Sunday, May 28, 2006

yesterdae wen swimming


was ok..
won 2 meals from my dad
cause we bet who swim faster mahx
den i won
hahax
nth much to sae sia
so decide not to mention it?


todae my mum fren come our house and plae
wtf lorhx
the 2 kids
haiis
they open my drawers with me telling them not to
they open le den take this take tt
wa lau
so wad lorhx
take my things dun return sia


wen paino
den saw a guy playing the violin
i think his grade quite high sia
heard him plae quite nice
hahax
den cause nid pay money fer the room mahx
den nid to pae the uncle
whom is the teacher of the guy
so waited fer 10 freaking cold mins
cause i rite under the air con
den finally could pae him the money
WTF
WAITED UNDER THE DAMN AIRCON FER 15 FREAKING COLD MINUTES
juz to pae the uncle money
haiis
everytime muz wait so long.




no more schl le
but still nid go co.
yeahs
i m so happi
with no good reason.
diaox

buaix
me going le
love u all lots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home